Find a Home
We believe that our communities should be great places to live. That’s why we provide affordable, high quality homes to over 22,600 households in Bradford, Kirklees, Wakefield and Rotherham.
Our properties are mainly located in the Bradford metropolitan district (including Shipley, Keighley, Addingham and Ilkley). For details of properties that we manage in Kirklees, Wakefield and Rotherham please visit www.sadehlok.co.uk
We’re proud to offer a range of housing options to our local communities including houses to rent, shared ownership, sheltered accommodation and we also develop new houses to be bought outright.
Why rent a property with us?
When you rent a property with Incommunities you’ll benefit from a wide range of services we deliver including:
- High quality housing – all our homes meet the government’s Decent Homes Standard, and will meet our lettable standard when you move in.
- Reliable repairs service – our emergency repairs service is on call 24 hours a day
- One contact number for all your needs – our team is available from 8am – 8pm via the weblink below or on 01274 257777; the specialist teamcan help you with any aspect of our services
- Support services – we also offer a wide range of support services to help our customers, such as TrustCare who provide services for older and vulnerable customers.
- Security – our tenancies are long term, so you can settle within the community.
But we’re not just bricks and mortar; we believe that everyone should have the potential to fulfil their potential. We work closely with local partners, community groups and agencies to build sustainable communities and improve lives.
If you are looking to live in one of our properties please contact us using the webchat link below or call us on 01274 254777.
We will inform you of the current availability of properties and if none are available how long you might have to wait to get a home you want.
- View our short video here, a guide to our homes across the Bradford District